Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tags....

Reminiscence has been tagged by The Resurrection. Lately I have been quite lazy to write up something or other, so... here's a chance to write up another post.

 Last movie seen in a theatre?
Ugly aur Pagli (what a movie!!!). Wonder where these people get idea to make such movies.... hats off.. and I go and watch that.

What book are you reading?
"The five people you meet in heaven" by Mitch Albom.

Favorite board game
Scrabble

Favorite magazine
Not much a magazine reader. These days, any photography magazine (online). 

Favorite smells
Smell of the earth after it rains.

Favorite sound
Sound of instruments.... the sound of the Guitar.

Worst feeling in the world
Being really lonely.

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
How to spend today? Why can't I just lie and be at home doing what I like best.

Favorite fast food place
Pizza Hut.

Future child's name
Hmm....

Finish this statement. "If I had a lot of money I'd..."
be traveling places and photographing.

Do you drive fast?
Yes. I want to but for these Bangalore roads... and traffic.... Maybe if i had money I would build roads just for me.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal.
No.

Favorite Drink
Kalmane Coffees.

Do you eat the stem of broccoli?
No.

Storms - Cool or Scary?
Cool. I want to feel how it feels to be feeling it.

If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Dark Blue!

Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Nagpur; Indore; Delhi; Chandigarh; Masoorie; Kota; Madhopur; Pune; Bangalore; (If I take liberty to add cities I have been the list would be huge)

Favorite sports to watch
Any, but still Formula 1.

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you
Over cautious but fun to be with.

What's under your bed?
The floor! Nothing, absolutely

Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes, with the voice of Sonu Nigam.

Morning person or night owl?
Nocturnal. Early riser only if a game of badminton or cricket or trek.

Over easy or sunny side up?
Easy!

Favorite place to relax
My Room.

Favorite pie
Chocolate Fudge

Favorite ice cream flavor:
Not fixed, the dish that comes with maximum ice-cream :)

You pass this tag to:
Ajit, Milind,

Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Ajit Oke.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails