Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Rambling Senseless.

When I walked passed his cubicle, I noticed he was intently watching something on his computer.Just a cursory glance on his computer while walking past revealed me that he was watching (or reading the fine print?) the message which was displayed. Surprised I asked him why you are keenly watching keenly this message which is displayed when a windows computer is locked.

He replied back, it is not the message that is displayed when computer is locked but it is the message that is displayed when windows is shutting down itself. I must admit this conversation raised laughter in surrounding cubicles

2 comments:

Piyush Garyali said...

Sorry, but failed to understand the crux of the post!

Piyush Sarode said...

The post doesn't have any crux.

I have never seen anybody staring on their computers so keenly, especially when windows is shutting down.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails