Thursday, December 1, 2005

Jasmine


Ever since we had moved to this our current house, for more than two years, I used to see completely dried wild shrub hanging over the entrance gate. It was completely dry. Many times I had felt that I should remove it from the place and plant a jasmine plant on its place. That day when we cleaned up our little garden, we removed all the unwanted plants but kept this one.

One day when I returned from my office in the evening, I smelt jasmine fragrance and saw few jasmine flowers lying on the entrance. I thought somebody had dropped them there by mistake and later forgot about it. Next evening when I returned again there was jasmine fragrance in the air, I thought I am dreaming about them; but the fragrance was there.

I looked up in the direction of fragrance, three leaves had appeared on that dead dried shrub, and few jasmine flowers were dancing along with the cold breeze.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails