Friday, October 21, 2005

Fifty-Five Words !!

Here’s my poor attempt at writing the short fifty-five words story.

When he is trying to concentrate hard on his work ahead; this fellow in his neighbourhood with this prejudiced religious belief works hard daily morning to save it from shattering by typing furiously and chanting words (off course in mind) “Om Sairam” for thirty-five minutes ignorant of fact that it irritates our fellow beyond control.

I tag whoever reads this to write a short fifty-five word story.

P.S: Anyway now a days it has started irritating me as well. Earlier I used to hear that rhythmic sound and used to ignore it, but ever since I knew the reason behind it, It irritates. Okay you have to chant mantra or whatever daily; nobody’s stopping it, but why do it in the office disturbing others.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails